Saturday, October 23, 2010

October 23, 2010 (3:03pm)

Romeo being Romeo. Shakespeare looks on. :)
Today, I am sitting on the couch, watching Dexter.  Yesterday, my dog ate a whole bag of chocolate chips, a piece of pizza and a Nutrigrain Bar while I was out of the room...  So, he was up last night, pacing because his belly was hurting, I'm sure.  Drove me crazy.  Last night, after my dog ate everything, but before the pacing, I went to the Desoto High School play, "Drop Dead, Juliet".  It was pretty good!  I was there, taking pictures of them getting their make-up on and being nervous before they went on.  This play was Romeo and Juliet, but this time, Juliet didn't want to die, so she wanted to change the story where nobody dies and all the boys are girls and she and Romeo live happily ever after.  Well, once she changed it, Romeo stays in love with Rosaline and doesn't like Juliet.  Tybalt and Mercutio still die, Romeo is still banished...  It sucks for Juliet.  So, it was a good time.  Especially because I know the guys who played Romeo and Shakespeare.

Juliet's Dagger with Romeo's mask

Romeo, daydreaming about Rosaline while Shakespeare and Juliet chat.
Nerves before going on, with Juliet's dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment