Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October 27, 2010 7:05pm

Goodness gracious!  This moving thing is scary and stressful!  I just got off the phone with Orion.  He and I had to do a lot of paperwork in order to get me moved there and everything.  It looks as if I will be leaving on Sunday or Monday...


It is difficult, on this day....  One of my Facebook friends has lost her Marine.  He stepped on an IED in Afghanistan and fought for his life, only to pay the ultimate sacrifice.  My prayers go out to Katie Sheldon and the family of LCPL Honeycutt.  He is truly an American Hero and I will keep you all in my prayers for comfort and peace in this horrible time of pain.  


Ladies, hold your beloved close and tell them how much you love them, Marine or not.  We are not guaranteed the next breath.  Remember that.  Say what you mean and how you feel.  You may not get another chance...


Many prayers....


Jessica <3



No comments:

Post a Comment